new tunze 6105's??????

sdietz2469

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been on the look out for the new tunze 6105's but havent been able to find any in stock ANYWHERE.... does anyone know where there might be any? if so please pm me(i dont want to miss out)

also, i was wondering from anyone that has them, are they happy with them?
i really dont like the vortechs as they are pretty loud(had one and sold it) let me know...
shane

LBW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
roger at tunze USA said that they were in limited supply in usa, 10 to 40 units a week that he split between retailers.Supposedly as of this week or next they will have larger supplies and they should be more availiable.(something about a control board that is just now being produced in sufficient numbers) On the upside he said that out of the 1000 or so already sold overseas only 1 was defective!!!

Ultimateaquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one recently. It is almost too powerful for my 120. I did everything I could to finally get my sand to stay put. It does vibrate/hum when at 100%. Never had a 6100 do that, but these seem to put out way more flow. This one pump is way more powerful than the two 6055's I have on the other side. I love the new design, just wish it was quieter.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 15.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 75 48.1%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 49 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back