new xenia. help??

lazycouch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2020
Messages
558
Reaction score
229
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys i just bought this xenia who was fragged right in front of me at the LFS about 6 hours ago. it’s been bending over like this for a while now and when i supported it with my fingers it’d stay upright for ~10minutes. was wondering if this is normal since it’s new/freshly fragged? wouldn’t it usually be fully retracted if it was due to the stress? anything helps. thanks!

3FA5E461-6B77-4B4C-8B0E-3535753ED1B2.jpeg
 
Its accumulating. He looks fine actually.

I just picked up the same Xenia this last Sunday myself.
 
Its accumulating. He looks fine actually.

I just picked up the same Xenia this last Sunday myself.
thanks for getting my hopes up! would you happen to know what type of xenia it is? mine was just labelled as "xenia"
 
thanks for getting my hopes up! would you happen to know what type of xenia it is? mine was just labelled as "xenia"

Wish I knew, its off white right? kinda greyish?

My clown likes to get in there, then to the bta or ritteri.
 
yessir that's the one. hahaha hopefully mine does too once it extends!

Is it attached to anything? I used a rubber band and wrapped it around a piece of LR. It never slumped 1 bit, try that. I just realize you said it was fresh cut, its trying to look for an attachment.

I send you a pic tomorrow.
 
Is it attached to anything? I used a rubber band and wrapped it around a piece of LR. It never slumped 1 bit, try that. I just realize you said it was fresh cut, its trying to look for an attachment.

I send you a pic tomorrow.
yes fresh cut from a wall piece. i glued the stem to a plug but he doesnt seem to be able to hold himself up. ok, thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new