Newbie again

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I had been an avid reef keeper from 1990 until 2005, at which time life circumstances caused my exit from the hobby. Through the years I was active, I built many DIY projects from protein skimmers to lighting to sumps to stands/hoods to, well, you name it. I am just starting to get back into the hobby and must say that so much has changed I feel like a newbie again! So new again, in fact, I do not even have a tank yet but wanted to join to start getting some ideas on size, equipment, lighting, etc. Excited to be back and see everyone's builds, research/read up on everyone's experiences and glean some great info/advice that I will be using for my own build. Happy to be here!

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forum!

B7A3FADF-94FB-4FD1-8314-6DE22B1E3EE9.gif

DirtDiggler2823

If I can't break it, it doesn't exist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I had been an avid reef keeper from 1990 until 2005, at which time life circumstances caused my exit from the hobby. Through the years I was active, I built many DIY projects from protein skimmers to lighting to sumps to stands/hoods to, well, you name it. I am just starting to get back into the hobby and must say that so much has changed I feel like a newbie again! So new again, in fact, I do not even have a tank yet but wanted to join to start getting some ideas on size, equipment, lighting, etc. Excited to be back and see everyone's builds, research/read up on everyone's experiences and glean some great info/advice that I will be using for my own build. Happy to be here!
There is so much new tech to study! Welcome back, from a new newbie.

Back