Nice Corals for sale New Jersey 08060

buganddoug

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
151
Reaction score
23
Location
Eastampton NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I need to make some room in my tank and I have some very nice corals for sale. Sorry I will not ship.

large and very nice Radioactive Dragon Eye Zoos $100.00
Very nice size of Radioactive Dragon Eye Zoos $40.00 I also have a small frag for $20.00
ry%3D400

ry%3D400
]
ry%3D400

Candy Cane the size of a baseball that is the smaller of the two $50.00
ry%3D400

Baby blue Hydnophora Coral two sizes the larger on on the plug is $25.00 and the smaller one is $10.00 I might have more to frag.
ry%3D400

I also have a very nice toadstool leather with Palys around the base for $40.00. I will try to get photo of it.
I also have frags of Purple digi they will be fresh cut.
 
Here is a photo of the toadstool. Not the best photo.This is after I just got done feeding my tank tonight. I forgot to take a photo before hand.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I also have purple digi that will be fresh cut.
ry%3D400
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new