Nice to meet you!

20230604_203550.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

I do wonder what the local fish stores look like in case I decide to visit sometime?
world baseball classic korea GIF by MLB
Fortunately, there are several specialty stores in Korea, and relatively affordable arches are being distributed.
 
You visited? That's great news. Did you make lots of happy memories?

Yeah, it was a work trip. Pretty fun out there and I always enjoy going places I have not been before.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new