• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

No Christmas present for me (Geo’s Reef)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

jrizo1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not the type that complains. I normally wait patiently. But when I am told I am getting my product at a certain day, I want it then.
I place and order for a sump back on November 12. I did it before Black Friday to make sure I was on the list before the Black Friday sales. I send my money, a sinnificant amount of money (for me) no questions ask. Then I asked for a delivery day. I was told before Christmas. No problem I know it takes time so I was ok with that. I am even taking a few day off after Christmas to have enough time to do the installation. Late last week (Thursday) I send an email requesting tracking information and I was then told that my sump is not even built yet and the shop is close for the rest of the year.
I guess no Christmas present for me.

Chipp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you gotten your sump yet? I ordered mine on 11/27 i contacted them the middle of january and they said the end of january. It’s now middle of februay and i still haven’t received my sump or update. I know the are are awsome sumps so i am willing to be patient, but they shouldn’t charge you until they start making the sump.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back