No namer chalice

florida reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
883
Reaction score
18
Location
Vacation Spot
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this chalice for a while now and it has definitely become one of my favorites. As you can see it has great variation in color and brightness. It's getting a bit too big and I'm going to need trim it down a bit so these frags are going to be 2-3 eyes and you can see the eyes are pretty far apart so they'll be nice and chunky....Frags are $100 each, PM me for shipping quote...I ship fedex priority overnight for 1030am delivery.
IMG_1373.jpg



IMG_1371.jpg
 
wow nice piece i like that green growing in on the top of the first pic.!! GLWS
 
Thanks all! I just cut two frags last night...one 3 eye frag and one 4 eye frag. First buyer gets the larger frag.
 
Do you still have the four eye chalice? What's the shipping fee for 98498 and do you have a shipping policy?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new