Noopsyche Helpful Reefer Giveaway! Win a K7 Pro II LED Reef Light!!

Reefer508

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best advice I've gotten is get the best equipment you can so you don't end up buying the upgrade next month.

tat2z_21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keeping your hands out of the tank as much as possible helps with keeping the stability the tank needs.

Alex Merida

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The most helpful advise I received was: ALWAYS QUARANTINE EVERYTHING. Now I have aQT for fish and a separate QT for Corals and Invertebrates. So, Quarantine your fish for 6 weeks and quarantine your corals and invertebrates for 76 days. This is to be Ich and Marine Velvet Free.

Last edited:

Sacrifice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: Some of the best advice I ever received was be prepared to sink some money into this hobby. Of course I thought that I could DIY my way out of spending a lot of money, but boy oh boy was I wrong. This hobby can be a deep rabbit hole of goodies if you let it.

sHockz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so the original post says not to post something like "go slow and have patience" - But my gosh...when it comes to Yuma's, you better go slower than slow and have insane patience! Every other coral I have, I have not had issues with. But the Yuma's seem to require you to simply put them in some shade, and leave them alone. Like, for a couple months.

My other piece of advice - inspect your tank every day. I spend hours on hours simply looking at my tank. It gives me time to think, plan, and notice things you would never notice unless you were intimately familiar with your tank. Such as odd behavior from corals/fish, or maybe you'll spot an undesirable before it turns into an infestation.

Luckyduck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have already made an entry so it doesnt matter if this doesn't count or not I just wanted to share it because I love it and it is extremely helpful! Keeping track of what you do to your reef tank can be very helpful. Testing, dosing, water changes and more. In todays digital age why use a notepad? I downloaded an App called AquaticLog. Its fantastic. Check it out!

Screenshot_20200615-152909.png

Jefferson Pereira

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oferta de Noopsyche helpful.jpg

Hey guys!! Thanks for all the help last month with great ideas! You guys were super helpful, and so this month we've taken one of your ideas and decided to hold the "Noopsyche Helpful Reefer Giveaway!" In this month's giveaway, we're asking you to share the most helpful tips you've come across in reefing!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE.

Please see the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Post in this thread one tip that has been really helpful to you with the reef hobby. The more unique or lesser known the tip is, the better! We're looking for specific pieces of advice that may have helped with a specific issue or helped you to achieve success. (We're hoping for more than "Go slow and have patience." Give us something specific.)

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Answer a thread where someone is asking a question, or start a new thread about a topic or issue (This might be to share something with the community, or even to ask a question...after all, your questions could be helpful to others who have the same question).
Bonus 2: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 3: Join the Noopsyche USA Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 4: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bônus 5: Inicie / Atualize seu thread de compilação no R2R e poste um link aqui. Você pode fazer isso uma vez por semana para entradas de bônus. Nossos fóruns de tanques membros são encontrados aqui.

ENTRADA DE BÔNUS PARA MEMBROS PARCEIROS E APOIADORES DA R2R: Esta é uma opção de entrada disponível apenas se você for um membro de suporte ou parceiro do Reef2Reef. Se você é um membro de suporte / parceiro, faça um post neste tópico informando que você é um apoiador / parceiro de R2R. Se você não é um membro de apoio, mas deseja obter mais informações sobre como se inscrever, CLIQUE AQUI .

O PRÊMIO

Um vencedor será selecionado para receber:
  • Uma luz K7 ProII
  • Um suporte K7
  • Um controlador K7
[ATTACH = cheio] 1326437 [/ ATTACH]

[ATTACH = cheio] 1326436 [/ ATTACH]

O ONE ONE Winner será escolhido por sorteio neste tópico em 6 de julho de 2020! (O último dia de entrada é 5 de julho.)

Escolheremos o vencedor através de um gerador de números aleatórios. O nome de usuário do vencedor será marcado no anúncio vencedor. Não enviaremos por e-mail, pm ou entraremos em contato com o vencedor que não seja marcar o nome vencedor. Verifique novamente para reivindicar seu prêmio. Se não for reclamado dentro de 3 dias, faremos uma nova seleção e assim por diante até que o prêmio seja reivindicado.

Agradecemos novamente a [USER = 107329] @noopsyche [/ USER] por este incrível concurso!
[/CITAR]
top linda
O que outras pessoas estão dizendo

PS446

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should always dip corals before adding them to your tank. Also toss the plug or rock the coral is on because there could be teeny tiny aiptasias.

ReeferRhett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noopsyche Giveaway helpful.jpg

Hey guys!! Thanks for all the help last month with great ideas! You guys were super helpful, and so this month we've taken one of your ideas and decided to hold the "Noopsyche Helpful Reefer Giveaway!" In this month's giveaway, we're asking you to share the most helpful tips you've come across in reefing!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE.

Please see the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Post in this thread one tip that has been really helpful to you with the reef hobby. The more unique or lesser known the tip is, the better! We're looking for specific pieces of advice that may have helped with a specific issue or helped you to achieve success. (We're hoping for more than "Go slow and have patience." Give us something specific.)

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Answer a thread where someone is asking a question, or start a new thread about a topic or issue (This might be to share something with the community, or even to ask a question...after all, your questions could be helpful to others who have the same question).
Bonus 2: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 3: Join the Noopsyche USA Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 4: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on July 6, 2020! (Last day to enter is July 5th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!
Only buy fish you are prepared to keep in the long term. I have made this mistake more times than Id like to admit. . I would tell myself that I’ll be upgrading soon, but then life happens and it’s not quite in the books now. Just keep in mind the future is uncertain, and plan accordingly.

schneidergarrettt60

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry the best advice for this hobby is to be patient. Do not rush and one thing that I have a problem with is keep your hands out of the tank and if you are going to put them in rinse with RO water first to get your oils off your hands the little things that you do not think much of.

darksideofthereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've learned one of the best dips for zoas is a fresh water dip. But nothing is 100% so be carefully of what your put in your dt. Always quarantine if possible.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 124 81.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back