3   0   0
Both lights are on sale at the moment!

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The lights can still be ordered directly from https://noopsychereeflight.com/ I will receive the order and ship from Wisconsin :)
Sweet, much appreciated. My Kessil A360WE's are close to end of life and I've had an eye on these. I'll be dropping an order in a week or two.

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's settings can be used so they don't emit such a violet color. I'm at 20 white 30 blue, and 12 violet and it's insanely violet colored in the tank

Tathamet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's settings can be used so they don't emit such a violet color. I'm at 20 white 30 blue, and 12 violet and it's insanely violet colored in the tank
That was the downside to the mini with only 3 channels for me. It seems like the purple tint is in the white channel and can’t be reduced. Its been a while since I messed with it though so I could be wrong on that but you can definitely tone it down on the k7 pro v3.

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was the downside to the mini with only 3 channels for me. It seems like the purple tint is in the white channel and can’t be reduced. Its been a while since I messed with it though so I could be wrong on that but you can definitely tone it down on the k7 pro v3.
So it's either extremely blue, or purple/violet? Lame. Guess I'll go back to ai prime hd, good thing they can be had used still

Tathamet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it's either extremely blue, or purple/violet? Lame. Guess I'll go back to ai prime hd, good thing they can be had used still
No, just the purple. And I wouldnt say it’s extreme either. Just noticeable. Blue was its own channel so you could tone it down from what I remember without issues.

minireefcameo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12 more packages shipped this weekend :)
Hey, congrats, looks like you're doing well! I'm just about to order one, myself, but I have a question about how it will work with my lid? Kraken wasn't an option for me for a few reasons, here's a link to my lid. Will the light pass through this ok?

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey, congrats, looks like you're doing well! I'm just about to order one, myself, but I have a question about how it will work with my lid? Kraken wasn't an option for me for a few reasons, here's a link to my lid. Will the light pass through this ok?

Is this an acryllic lid? I think you'll be fine:)

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You may have to keep it a bit cleaner but that's not a downside :) If you have any issues with light penetration I will gladly refund your purchase

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back