Nuocmam's frag tank.

Speckled%20Shroom.jpg


Electric Oompa Loompa
EOL_1.jpg
 
Looks great and I am looking forward to your next build! Do you have a full tank shot of your frag tank?
 
Pink Zippers
Pink%20Zippers.jpg


I've been keeping a few of these Hawaiian morphs captive for over 2 years now.
Hawaiian.jpg


Gatorades
Gatorades.jpg
 
Nice to see you posting again! I always enjoyed your pictures. Very sorry to hear about the tank. Looking forward to seeing your rebuild. Welcome back!
 
Nice to see you posting again! I always enjoyed your pictures. Very sorry to hear about the tank. Looking forward to seeing your rebuild. Welcome back!
I'm glad you enjoy the pics. It feels good to know somebody likes them and I've missed R2R. I've been away for awhile but R2R has always been such a friendly place.
 
Welcome back buddy! One of my all time favorite tanks! (and reefers) ;)
 
Are you running t5s? Great colors
Tank is half lit by T5 and Reefbrites. The other half is lit by 250 W Radium.

Welcome back bro! Great looking pics!
Thank you!

Welcome back buddy! One of my all time favorite tanks! (and reefers) ;)
Oh man! It's the legendary dnov! I need to go check out all the stuff I've missed from your pics.

What are you using as a frag tank?
It's a Leemar 59"x25"x13".
 
You have some gorgeous pieces, definitely worthy of a display tank. When you do set it up, I'm sure it will be one to make other corals jealous.

Thanks for keeping it real
 
Blood Red Cyphastrea that's not as red as it could be. Maybe too much light?
BloodRed%20Cyphastrea.jpg


RSC Rainbow I'm holding for a reef homie ;)
RSC%20Rainbow.jpg


Joe The Coral
JTC.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new