Nuvo abyss 20 drop off

ap1194

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
132
Reaction score
75
Location
aurora
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello everyone,
Picked up this peninsula drop off tonight and would like some suggestions on upgrades for it.
Any input is highly appreciated.
Also post pictures of your drop offs as well. Would like to see some scapes and what lights everyone is using.
Thanks

B0547A08-B5C4-4A60-AC82-92A0B96BF95D.jpeg
 
Can
Hello everyone,
Picked up this peninsula drop off tonight and would like some suggestions on upgrades for it.
Any input is highly appreciated.
Also post pictures of your drop offs as well. Would like to see some scapes and what lights everyone is using.
Thanks

B0547A08-B5C4-4A60-AC82-92A0B96BF95D.jpeg
Can I ask where you got it from?

I've been trying to find one of the peninsula and the abyss model.

How is it working so far?

Thanks!
 
Can

Can I ask where you got it from?

I've been trying to find one of the peninsula and the abyss model.

How is it working so far?

Thanks!
Hey, got it from a guy who owned a shop that closed about a year ago. I believe he may still have both available.
Are you in the Chicagoland area?
This is how it looks now.
 

Attachments

  • 0B5617DA-DA91-43F6-B6CF-3282EA84B7F4.jpeg
    0B5617DA-DA91-43F6-B6CF-3282EA84B7F4.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 155
Hey, got it from a guy who owned a shop that closed about a year ago. I believe he may still have both available.
Are you in the Chicagoland area?
This is how it looks now.
Beautiful!
 
Hey, got it from a guy who owned a shop that closed about a year ago. I believe he may still have both available.
Are you in the Chicagoland area?
This is how it looks now.
Does he still have any?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new