• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ocean Revive leds

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr. D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mr. D

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
917
Reaction score
16
Location
Knoxville, Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I'm gauging interest in my Arctic 026 Ocean Revive leds. I have had them running since the middle of August 2013. There are no defects on the unit.

The reason for selling is the possibility of going with t5s.

I am looking to sell for $140. Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees/gift.

If you have any questions/offers please feel free to ask. You can find information on this light in the link below. I am currently away from the aquarium it is on so the pics posted are what was already on my phone.

Thanks for looking!

Arctic-S026 LED Aquarium Light_Aquarium LED_OCEANREVIVE LED

uploadfromtaptalk1389389711948.jpg


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
 
Yeah I got a little ahead of myself on this one. Please accept my apologies everyone. Please close.

Probably a record on being up so short.



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
 
Would this be good over a 36x18x12 tank? Mostly softies ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new