Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel selfish asking for prayers for myself cause honestly there’s so many bigger problems in the world than my own personal problems. I have recently been fighting my own mental health battle, Basically I’m my own enemy. I have difficulty controlling my anger and really wish there was a way to Eliminate that even if it was only 50% of it would be nice. I do not cause physical harm or intend to in the future but I start stressful situations with random people on a regular basis :(. I am a Christian gave my soul to Jesus when I was in High School , I’m 39 right now and seriously feel like my life is a mess. My name is Bobby I live in Cape Cod and my prayer request would be for getting back on the right path wherever that might be. I didn’t know you were a pastor before , that’s really awesome thank you for offering this thread it is truly what I need right now.

Bobby, your not alone and you can have control over your feelings and emotions. The first step, the moment you feel this way, say to yourself "I'm in control and I choose not to be this way anymore"! If you can, close your eyes and pray to him for strength and peace, calm your soul and protect you from evil. Deep breath and let it go.

My father wasn't physically abusive to me, but he had major anger issues. It was a chain around me and as I got older, I would get mad easily because of what I had to grow up in.

I finally said one day, I'm not my father and I don't want anyone to remember me that way. I prayed for help and God listened. When I feel it rising up, I just let it go. And thank God for helping me.

We all need help, ask for it daily. He knows what we go through each and every day. Just pray!

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mother, Sara Elizabeth Adams, was involved in a single car accident yesterday evening. She was life flighted to Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. Her heart stopped on the helicopter. They tried to revive her without success.

FB_IMG_1566526813356.jpg

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mother, Sara Elizabeth Adams, was involved in a single car accident yesterday evening. She was life flighted to Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. Her heart stopped on the helicopter. They tried to revive her without success.

FB_IMG_1566526813356.jpg

My deepest condolences to you Jamie. May God give you and your family strength in this time of need.

Shazbop07

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I have a prayer request please. A work colleagues husband had an accident this week and is in ICU with a severe spinal injury. Can I ask for prayers for the family please? They have 2 children and the future is unknown at this stage. Thankyou. I am really glad I joined R2R especially now that I've seen this thread.

rodney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I have a prayer request please. A work colleagues husband had an accident this week and is in ICU with a severe spinal injury. Can I ask for prayers for the family please? They have 2 children and the future is unknown at this stage. Thankyou. I am really glad I joined R2R especially now that I've seen this thread.
Yes I will pray for the family of your coworker.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sending prayers for a speedy recovery

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Praying for a full and speedy recovery