Oklahoma Aquarium

  • Thread starter Thread starter trukgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

trukgirl

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2011
Messages
75
Reaction score
2
Location
Near St. Louis, MO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone been to the Oklahoma Aquarium in Jenks, OK ? (outside Tulsa)
Hubby has family in OK and we thought about stopping next time we go down to visit. His Aunt has been there and she loved it.
http://www.okaquarium.org/

I personally have been to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago and the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
 
I have never been.

Have you started a review for those you have been too? Would love to see them!
 
went there in 2009. It was a nice liitle aquarium, not as memerable as the Georgia aquarium, but my family and I had a good time. My daughter loved feeding the stingrays. It made a nice stop after a long day on the road (I have family on the southwest side of the state).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new