On the fence.....

Jennifier615

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2011
Messages
286
Reaction score
0
Location
Cookeville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to know the things that keep you various hobbyists plugging along in the hobby.....the lengths we go for our pets and the love we give.........what would pry you away from reefing?

For those of you reefers about to "rock"- we salute you ;)
 
Hot rods, rat rods..... They made me down grade considerably but didn't take me out... My work being very slow is making it even worse.... Still holding on tight thou.... Actually was very bored for awhile and almost got
Out then my daughter freaked out when the clowns "nemo" left so I built a new cube got some snocasso clowns and currently Rock them with a signature nem and the boredem left!!!! Haha it actually sparked a old fire I had still burning and brought me back in it to win it.... It truly is amazing how this hobby takes over your
Life and ruins many.... My marriage has been on the rocks a few times because I get to involved...:sad:
 
Well mine is for sale. I'm not too worried about selling the tank as possibly storing it and selling all my critters so I can go on the road with my husband. I posted an ad with the local Craigslist and also within the mtrc selling and trading forum. I'd consider shipping at buyers expense.....i would cover some cost incurred with breakdown transport and delivery setup in the Nashville areA if you buy the whole system up to 500 dollars.

For those of you reefers about to "rock"- we salute you ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new