On the fence.....

Jennifier615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to know the things that keep you various hobbyists plugging along in the hobby.....the lengths we go for our pets and the love we give.........what would pry you away from reefing?

For those of you reefers about to "rock"- we salute you ;)

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hot rods, rat rods..... They made me down grade considerably but didn't take me out... My work being very slow is making it even worse.... Still holding on tight thou.... Actually was very bored for awhile and almost got
Out then my daughter freaked out when the clowns "nemo" left so I built a new cube got some snocasso clowns and currently Rock them with a signature nem and the boredem left!!!! Haha it actually sparked a old fire I had still burning and brought me back in it to win it.... It truly is amazing how this hobby takes over your
Life and ruins many.... My marriage has been on the rocks a few times because I get to involved...:sad:

OP
OP
Jennifier615

Jennifier615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well mine is for sale. I'm not too worried about selling the tank as possibly storing it and selling all my critters so I can go on the road with my husband. I posted an ad with the local Craigslist and also within the mtrc selling and trading forum. I'd consider shipping at buyers expense.....i would cover some cost incurred with breakdown transport and delivery setup in the Nashville areA if you buy the whole system up to 500 dollars.

For those of you reefers about to "rock"- we salute you ;)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back