Only one moti cap which is it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fragit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
2,509
Reaction score
1,869
Location
Freeport
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you could pick only one monti cap to put in your tank which or would it be. Photos and name would be awesome! PS did you now that Abraham Lincoln actually started our national day of Thanksgiving? Look it up!
 
I'm actually trying to find the perfect monti cap as well for my new tank. I'm leaning towards the green one with the purple rim, but the grafted caps are pretty sweet, just wish they were more random like a warpaint scoly.
 
I'm actually trying to find the perfect monti cap as well for my new tank. I'm leaning towards the green one with the purple rim, but the grafted caps are pretty sweet, just wish they were more random like a warpaint scoly.
The sun fire grafted cap is nice too

https://topshelfaquatics.com/product/coral-sps-3/

I found this bright green with baby blue polyp monti cap at my LFS. It’s awesome but I have no clue what the name is.
7D1ECCEE-378A-48E8-9E73-48920A7C7CFE.jpeg
 
Last time I was looking I remember Jason fox having some really nice looking and unique monti caps. Can’t remember exactly what they were though
 
Last time I was looking I remember Jason fox having some really nice looking and unique monti caps. Can’t remember exactly what they were though
I was looking at his site before starting the thread! That was the inspiration for the question.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new