Open box

Right. I’m asking if they will have an additional discount soon.
 
I see a clearance sale. When does he open box one start?
 
I see a clearance sale. When does he open box one start?

We originally planned to do an open box sale in conjunction with the clearance sale, but that plan has changed since last month. I don't have a date on if/when the open box sale will get rescheduled at this very second. I'm sorry for any inconvenience or confusion with the sale schedule change.
 
We originally planned to do an open box sale in conjunction with the clearance sale, but that plan has changed since last month. I don't have a date on if/when the open box sale will get rescheduled at this very second. I'm sorry for any inconvenience or confusion with the sale schedule change.

Hurry. You have four open box items I need right now and I'd love to grab them if they get just a little cheaper. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new