Overflow

Djbrandriff150

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2014
Messages
230
Reaction score
84
Location
Ambler, Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why the heck do I keep getting an algae growing in my overflow box and tubes??? What can I do to fix the issue. All levels are good.
 
You can make a cover for it so light can't get in down there and grow algae.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new