overflows.

Garth Schafluetzel

75 gal mixed tank in work
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just ordered 2 eshopps 800gph overflows and 2 quit one 300 returns for the 125 cant wait till they get here next week hopefully ill have the sump/fuge mad by then and i can start plumbing and at least get it up and going with water and sand for know its bothering me seeing this empty tank lol

OP
OP
Garth Schafluetzel

Garth Schafluetzel

75 gal mixed tank in work
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no i went thre a harsh debate with this with the locals and honestly i love the look but i would hate to crack or shatter my new tank lol. so i found 2 u tube style HOB i know allot of people dont like them but in the 3 years ive had mine it has never failed me so im sticking with something i know and have experience with but i do plan on trying to drill an extra tank thats laying around. and i got the quit one pumps honestly to save money and every one always says either mag drive or quitone pumps so i saved myself the 100 bucks and went with quit ones. i plan on putting an overflow on each side of the tank. and returns ar either going to be in the middle or out side corners still drawing thing out on that one

ofblong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your going to regret not going with glass-holes. Drilling is EEAAASSSYYY esp with a clutched drill (that would be the part with numbers that you can change). Just need a piece of cardboard underneath so when the plug falls out it doesnt crack the front glass. Either way enjoy your decision.

Back