Pacific Coasts CL-650 $375 Shipped!!!

roktsintst

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2009
Messages
442
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have upgraded from my 210 to a 450 gallon system and I wanted a bigger chiller. I have for sale a Pacific Coasts CL-650 Chiller. It is in very good contition. I have the original purchase reciept if you desire to look at it. It was originally purchased in March of 2007. It was only ran for an hour a two per day in just the hottest parts of the year. MAYBE 1/4of the year but probably not even that. It never turned on in the winter,spring, or fall. So even though it is nearly 3 years old, it has far less than 1 years running time. it worked great and was pretty quiet for a chiller. I ran this thing inside my stand which is in my living room and I had to look at the thing to see if it was actually on!!!

Anyway, it is $375 Shipped to any of the lower 48 FedEx w/ a tracking number.

1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new