package deal of corals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

63vette427

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2010
Messages
536
Reaction score
13
Location
Windham,NH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still working to shut down my tank and need to sell off as much stuff as possible. I would like to these off togther. I will also include some additional ones as freebees. The usual guarantee is included..

$300 shipped for everything plus what ever else i can fit in the box.

Sexy Corals Big Eye
DSC_0506-1.jpg

It's a jason fox peice but can't remember which one
DSC_0504.jpg

Favia
DSC_0503-1.jpg

Bay corals multicolor eye chalice
DSC_0502.jpg

jason fox enchinata
DSC_0475.jpg
 
Bay corals enchinata
DSC_0361.jpg


WWC League of legends chalice (about 10 eyes) I don't have a picture yet of it..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new