• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Paly/Zoa Pack w/ Aussie Acan

  • Thread starter Thread starter tommyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tommyb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2007
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these few frags left that I want to get rid of. I will ship these on one condition: the buyer ships me a box, bags and heat pack(s) to ship these out. In return I will deduct the costs of shipping me the box and the supplies. I will ship them anyway you want at your expense or pick up in Michigan.

I am selling this pack for $300 + shipping.

4 PPEs with 2-3 babies sprouting:
1-13.jpg


4 other PPEs (from Pazazz):
5-4.jpg


1 K!gs Paly:
2-13.jpg


1 rose Nebula:
4-9.jpg


3 of these PE palys:
16.jpg


2-3 Raspberry Limeades (From K!gs):
Photo to come or do a search for his, they look the same.

Aussie Acan Lord:
3-11.jpg


Any questions let me know and shipping would be from 48382.
 
Just my opinion.... That pack might be hard to sell at 300+ shipping. Again, just my opinion.
 
Just my opinion.... That pack might be hard to sell at 300+ shipping. Again, just my opinion.

Thanks. If it doesn't sell at that price I will lower it or keep it. I have made over 200 transactions that are related to reefing but thanks for the stellar opinion.

8 PPEs~ $240
2-3 Limeades~ $30
Acan~ $40
Kigs~$20
Rose Nebula~$10
Other PE~ $25

So around $365 worth of stuff for $300. Not bad if you ask me but I am open to offers and i am not breaking it up.
 
Last edited:
Reefer was right on with his opinion (just wish he would of sent a PM instead and shown some reefer etiquette). I am dropping the price to $200 plus shipping. I am offering this for pick up first and if it doesn't sell by next Sunday I will ship on that Monday. Thanks.
 
That's a good deal. Wish I have the money. How much is shipping. Any box or other hidden charges?
 
Reefer was right on with his opinion (just wish he would of sent a PM instead and shown some reefer etiquette). I am dropping the price to $200 plus shipping. I am offering this for pick up first and if it doesn't sell by next Sunday I will ship on that Monday. Thanks.

You are absolutley correct. I should have sent a PM! By telling you that I was try to help out by saying that you might want to lower the price so that you can sell it easier. I know that in this hobby typically we try to sell frags to purchase more coral or equipment. I was trying to help but went about it the wrong way and for that I apologize!
$200.00 is more than a fair price!!
 
You are absolutley correct. I should have sent a PM! By telling you that I was try to help out by saying that you might want to lower the price so that you can sell it easier. I know that in this hobby typically we try to sell frags to purchase more coral or equipment. I was trying to help but went about it the wrong way and for that I apologize!
$200.00 is more than a fair price!!

No problem. I ended up selling it for $200.

Mods you can close this. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new