Pancho's Reef S-500 Roller Coaster

How can ya not love a Clown? Nem and corals very nice and a little jealous after pics of Italy. Love the rustic charm and the food must be Awesome. Don’t work to hard my friend and have a slice or two for me and maybe a little vino ;)
Following your advice @Raege and the example set by @RichtheReefer21.

A7C51BA3-2A57-4CDC-96C4-AF282E3758A4.jpeg


7FC221BF-67CA-4CD2-93BB-A999AC01F1BF.jpeg


C8B4237E-CDF7-4AC9-BC9F-96BA8D5CB98D.jpeg
 
What wine did u order? That caffeine delivery module looks delishhhh! Enjoy the country of lovers. Wepaaaa
It was local red wine from Milan area, I am not an expert, just interested in the relaxing effects. ;Hilarious
 
Tell me more about that hot beverage!
Real capuchino with a tiramisu to close the feast !
I am sure I gained a couple of pounds this week.
 
You need to drink more Pancho and im not talking about coffee! Get some more of the Red in, you'll feel better! lol
I did it but after 4 straight days I am wandering when I am going to start feeling better... lol
 
Last edited:
Real capuchino with a tiramisu to close the feast !
I am sure I gained a couple of pounds this week.
Worth it!!! That looks amazing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new