Parameter Check Questions

Vanessa O.

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
132
Reaction score
1
Location
North Carolina USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to Saltwater and have a 5 gallon tank. Can someone tell me exactly what I need to check in it such as salinity, etc? I know to check the salinity and high range ph, but what else? And how often? Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new