Parasitic pods

kennedpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have parasitic pods PM me. Ivermectin IV is available from TSC for 45$ which will treat 833 gallons. Using as part of my QT protocol and is effective in my hands.

Not safe for bristle worms or stomatellas. Mine have died in the QT.

I would be willing to ship treatments to you to try, but valid documentation needs to be reciprocated so we can post the progress on the thread for others to use as an option over interceptor which can be difficult to get.

TSC is just a simple order without a hassle. Delivery in 2 days, and cheaper.

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interceptor is easily obtained by purchasing Dr. G's Coral Dip which has Interceptor as it's main ingredient. Dr. Foster and Smith carries it.

OP
OP
kennedpa

kennedpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interceptor is easily obtained by purchasing Dr. G's Coral Dip which has Interceptor as it's main ingredient. Dr. Foster and Smith carries it.
Interesting. I've never even heard this mentioned. Specifically referring to a pure substance for both in and out of tank treatment.

Having read the instructions, not very cost effective IMO.

You can get flatworm exit and the ivermectin for combined triple the price and make 36 times the volume. Really depends on the application I guess.

I wish I had seen this dip before. Likely one of if not the best in the market. Thanks for sharing.

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting. I've never even heard this mentioned. Specifically referring to a pure substance for both in and out of tank treatment.

Having read the instructions, not very cost effective IMO.

You can get flatworm exit and the ivermectin for combined triple the price and make 36 times the volume. Really depends on the application I guess.

I wish I had seen this dip before. Likely one of if not the best in the market. Thanks for sharing.
No problemo. I used 1ml per gal to treat my entire system for red bugs.

OP
OP
kennedpa

kennedpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have parasitic pods PM me. Ivermectin IV is available from TSC for 45$ which will treat 833 gallons. Using as part of my QT protocol and is effective in my hands.

Not safe for bristle worms or stomatellas. Mine have died in the QT.

I would be willing to ship treatments to you to try, but valid documentation needs to be reciprocated so we can post the progress on the thread for others to use as an option over interceptor which can be difficult to get.

TSC is just a simple order without a hassle. Delivery in 2 days, and cheaper.
The purpose of this is to validate an offshoot study that is recommended for a similar infestation from 2009 which is mentioned in an article by advanced aquarist.

Have not observed any ill effects on sps, LPS (torches/favites/mushrooms/zoas/palys/goniopora) or chalice coras on my end.

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2010/3/corals

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back