• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pastel paly colony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
4,703
Reaction score
1,040
Location
North Kingstown, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these palys from a tank breakdown that I had never seen before, and the time has come to buy a rodi unit. They have pastel colors, thus the name. I have a 150+ polyp colony for sale, and a 300+ colony that I will probably keep.
WYSIWYG
47ea9a4b-2657-f8c4.jpg

I would like to get $250 plus shipping, or about $1.50 per polyp
I have some small frags as well, $20 each, pick the one you want, also WYSIWYG
47ea9a4b-26cd-ead2.jpg

47ea9a4b-26ec-6c47.jpg

Send me your zip code for a shipping quote, I ship using usps garunteed overnight.
 
Do you have a better picture of the yellow acro???? Been looking for one myself... That looks like a skeleton to me from that pic...
 
Yellow acro contracted rtn, I had to split it up, so plenty of medium to large frags available.

Ok, so just for clarity, at 11:00 today you bumped your thread and everything is good to go. At 1:30 (2 1/2 hours later) you post up that the yellow acro contracted rtn, you fragged it up to save it, and now you have tons of frags available?
 
Yes, I have about 3-4 (a lot for the same kind) but They need healing and observation before I can sell them. I just came home and saw what happened, so I split it up and posted.
 
Yellow was probably bleached out brown, which is why it started to RTN.
 
Thread closed. , when your tank is stable and you are confident that the corals are healthy you may repost them for sale. IMHO they need a while...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new