Peach/orange Frogspawn 5"!!!!

florida reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
883
Reaction score
18
Location
Vacation Spot
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling my 5" peach frogspawn with orange tips. I've had it for a while now and it's getting kind of big. It's a beautiful piece that will definitely brighten up any tank. I'm asking for $160 plus shipping. Shipping procedures will be Fedex Priority Overnight with delivery by 1030 am. I am flexible with shipping and can accommodate most requests. In the event of a DOA, please provide clear pictures of the coral within 2 hours of receipt.
First payment reserves the coral. Please pm for shipping quote.
Paypal: [email protected]

IMG_1403.jpg




Close up
IMG_1402.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new