PH Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter jordan3548
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yeah I am gonna stop dosing moost stuff for right now. I may add some calcium because I would really like it a little higher
 
You need to have a Alk test kit besides just the PH probe and SMS. Use both to test it. Stop dosing anything until it balances out, or gets consumed by the tank. What instructions did you use on calibrating the PH probe? everyone I have bought never came with instructions just had to figure it out on my own. GL!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new