Photography Workshop, March 13

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be conducting photography workshops on March 13 in Highland Park, IL. If you're interested, here's the information, as posted on another site:

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Special CMAS Photography Workshops

With

Gary Parr,
Aquatic photographer

Hosted by Midwest Coral Farms
In Highland Park, IL

CMAS is working with Gary to hold two very special hands-on photography workshops for CMAS members and local reefers on March 13, 2010 at 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM. Because of the one-on-one hands-on approach that Gary teaches with during these workshops, each workshop session will be limited to a total of twelve people.

You must RSVP your preference to Boyd Corbett ([email protected]) . Once you have secured your spot, you will pre-pay for the cost of the workshop at $15.00 for CMAS members and $17.50 for all others.

Gary Parr is one of the foremost reef aquatic photographers in the hobby. He specializes in macro and reef photography. Gary has won numerous awards for his work and has taught classes at several reef conferences. If you are looking to improve your aquatic photography skills, this will be the time and place to get it done!

Workshop host location:
Midwest Coral Farms
1546 Old Deerfield Road
Highland Park, IL 60035
(847) 607-8781

Note: You will need to bring your own camera and tripod and know how to use it, so you can spend the workshop time learning how to take awesome aquatic photos.

Don’t wait to sign up - These workshops will definitely sell out!

Contact Boyd ([email protected])

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 48.8%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 7.3%
Back