• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Phytoplankton

I am a returning customer. Ordered a 35oz over the weekend and Mitch shipped it out Monday. I received it yesterday and the packaging was on point. Don’t hesitate to buy from Mitch, because everything is A+ from communication to the Phyto itself.
 
Just received my order of chaeto and phyto yesterday afternoon. Everything is intact and healthy looking. I will definitely reorder when needed.

Buy with confidence, great seller. Thanks again Mitch.
 
Awesome phyto!! Got mine last week and I am very satisfied. Very dark green and top quality. Buy with confidence, you will be happy.
 
$$$ on your way...Thanks Mitch. ;)
 
Another great quality Phyto from Mitch. I highly recommend Mitch Phyto but also the great customer service he does.
 
You still have 35oz available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new