• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Phytoplankton

Everything arrived in perfect condition. Amazingly high quality. I'm blown away. Great job Mitchell!!!!
 
Don’t hesitate to buy! I have bought others in the past and they weren’t even close to the same quality. This stuff is so dense you can’t see through it! Thanks again!
 
Just a heads up I have a fresh batch of super dark green phytoplankton ready to ship if anyone is looking for some.
 
If anyone is looking for some awesome phyto, I have some available now that I can ship out.
 
For this week, I have 100 ounces for $70 shipped Limited supply. Super, super green and concentrated. Here is a picture of the culture in the container it will be shipped:

20190625_175647349_iOS.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new