Pic request Snowcone Prostrata

  • Thread starter Thread starter speedstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Someone above mentioned banana loki being an old school one that disappeared as well....i think wetthumbs but i was just commenting that i still have that one.
 
Someone above mentioned banana loki being an old school one that disappeared as well....i think wetthumbs but i was just commenting that i still have that one.

Oh. I did not see that up there.
I did look up the banana Loki to see what you were talking about though. That yellow is really nice. Don’t see too many true yellow corals anywhere.
 
Like jda posted about rmf (Rocky mountain frags) having it earlier in this thread. I was looking And they have it on their website for sale right now.
 
Like jda posted about rmf (Rocky mountain frags) having it earlier in this thread. I was looking And they have it on their website for sale right now.

I just looked. Doesn’t show any available. Sold out.
 
Whoops! My bad. That’s why I shouldn’t be posting in the middle of the night. Lol
 
My frag is growing. Hopefully one day I will be able to cut it.

Snowcone Postrata 03-12-2019.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new