PLACE YOUR FAKE BETS “7 FAIRY WRASSES IN 1 TANK “

HairyGary

Why do all your fish look like trout?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Update,,, everyone seems to have settled in, everyone eating well, and Rhomboid male staring to come out with everyone !!!
Great to hear! I’ve heard the Labouti can get aggressive. My LFS has a 220 with a Labouti, Lineatus, a trio of Johnsoni, Flame pair, Bells pair, Brunneus and others. They had Rhomboids but sold them. They all got along. I’m setting up 93 cube and plan to stuff it with Wrasse.

OP
OP
B

Bug235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to hear! I’ve heard the Labouti can get aggressive. My LFS has a 220 with a Labouti, Lineatus, a trio of Johnsoni, Flame pair, Bells pair, Brunneus and others. They had Rhomboids but sold them. They all got along. I’m setting up 93 cube and plan to stuff it with Wrasse.

Great idea , I enjoy the wrasses but the Labouti would go in last! My scotts is very passive but each fish is different I hear. Here in Southern California we just don’t see supermale Rhomboids very often or at all, I had to wait long time for mine from a contact that came thru for me

OP
OP
B

Bug235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SETBACK!! The supermale busted his lip pretty good. He is eating great but hoping no infection. I won’t be able to catch him so got to let it ride. Darn!!!!!
IMG_7574.jpg

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feed Selcon and if you can get fish oil put a few drops to soak with it in the food. Helps them heal faster. With that mix I also add vitachem and Omega by brightwell I do this with my feedings everyday

OP
OP
B

Bug235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feed Selcon and if you can get fish oil put a few drops to soak with it in the food. Helps them heal faster. With that mix I also add vitachem and Omega by brightwell I do this with my feedings everyday

Thanks I’ll jump on it in the morning I’m glad I have been dosing Reef Keeper to bump the immune system , I might also catch my Labouti and put him acclamation box for a while!!

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see he’s still acting up. Guess he’s trying show that he’s the big boss trying to take the mans woman [emoji23]. That worked for me before with Pylei that was giving trouble I put him in the acc box for a week all was good after.

OP
OP
B

Bug235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I’ll jump on it in the morning I’m glad I have been dosing Reef Keeper to bump the immune system , I might also catch my Labouti and put him acclamation box for a while!!

Fish oil? Any brand ?

HairyGary

Why do all your fish look like trout?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks Hairy I’ll look into it, Rhomboid is out waiting to be fed so that’s a good sign today!
Additionally, both the female Rhomboldalis and the female Pink Margin will become male so you may have tougher times as far as compatibility goes.

OP
OP
B

Bug235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Additionally, both the female Rhomboldalis and the female Pink Margin will become male so you may have tougher times as far as compatibility goes.

Oh I’m aware of that should be interesting,, lol

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 53.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.5%
Back