PM Reactor, Tunze Connector

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hogall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hogall

Yes, that's me
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
186
Reaction score
28
Location
CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used PM Reactor for sales. Looking for $55.00.

(GFO not included - but can do both for $107.50)

I have two Tunze Y adapter 7092.34 looking for $30.00 each shipped (come with 4 cables per set)

Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • PM_Reactor_1.jpg
    PM_Reactor_1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 165
  • PM_Reactor.jpg
    PM_Reactor.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 173
  • tunze.jpg
    tunze.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new