PO4 and PE?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diesel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
13,611
Reaction score
15,161
Location
Texas Republic Grand Ranch.
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering here, tested my PO4 this morning and it's a little elevated................. well a little, never got it this high 0.17.
I noticed not a whole lot of PE on the acro's during the day, end of last week but color on them are great.
All other # are in check.
Did send in my Triton Test also this morning as I do every month.
Just last week my PE was reduced so I did a self test today.
LPS and softies are looking great and colorful.
Did anybody ever had the same with a high/elevated PO4 and no PE?
 
My stuff seemed to be doing that also. Did a few small water changes over the last week and also replaced my gfo and now stuff is wide open again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new