Pods?

What do you have in there now? Types of fish and coral?
 
i just added copepods into my tank with intent to diversify the eco-system. Seems to me at least it'll help. As for cleaning, I read they should really be part of a cleaning crew when cleaning crew is introduced.
 
At the moment I just have an astrea snail, blue-green reef chromis, nerite snail, 2 nassa. snails, fighting conch, and a peppermint shrimp
 
Add them at night after lights out. Pods are a great thing to add to any system. They help clean things up and offer a snack to your fish. If you have any Gobies they really are a must. I have added them to all my systems at one point or another. Just make sure to get them from a place like AlgaeBarn or somewhere similar so you get the best bang for your buck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new