Postage??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ehutchby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've googled the question, reviewed the webpage and checked countless pages on reef2reef. I'm probably just missing the answer.
I recently mailed my 1st test to Triton US, with 4 USA Forever Stamps (after my office weighed the package) and the package was "refused" and returned to me.
How much postage do I need? I'm in North Carolina.
Thank you
Eric

Norcalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've googled the question, reviewed the webpage and checked countless pages on reef2reef. I'm probably just missing the answer.
I recently mailed my 1st test to Triton US, with 4 USA Forever Stamps (after my office weighed the package) and the package was "refused" and returned to me.
How much postage do I need? I'm in North Carolina.
Thank you
Eric
Also cost me $3. There’s another thread I think and the consensus was that stamps no longer worked and most everyone paid $3 for it.

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've sent three out before. I just go to my local Post Office and tell them I want to ship this package out to the address. They weigh it and apply postage. Costs me around $3.00.
This, i live in NC too and I unfortunately just take it to the post office. I wish triton could find a way to incorporate universal pre-paid postage into the price, but wishful thinking.

Want2BS8ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7 Forever stamps from Virginia as well. Used to be 6, but the USPS raised rates earlier in the year. Value of Forever stamps and the cost of a First Class letter went up, but unfortunately the cost to mail a package increased exponentially.

Not sure why Triton remains tone deaf to the market. Their competitors are consolidating in California, shipping to Germany for testing, provide more tests, are generally 2-3 days quicker and include a prepared label... all for US$10.00 less.

jwstephens

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent with three stamps, was returned with just 2 from Tampa, FL

raultsu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this something new because ive never had to add postage? In the past i just drop it in the mailbox and that's it.

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this something new because ive never had to add postage? In the past i just drop it in the mailbox and that's it.
That's just not possible......are you sure you are doing a TRITON ICP? There are others with free postage.

ravedood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an old thread but I just sent in a Coralvue ICP test from South Florida to Colorado where their lab is located, I assume. It cost me $4.05 at the post office.

Julian@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the new TRITON ICP lab tests include postage paid stickers to our lab in LA where they are tested. Turnaround times are extremely rapid.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the new TRITON ICP lab tests include postage paid stickers to our lab in LA where they are tested. Turnaround times are extremely rapid.
What are your turn around time now? I got a confirmation email that your received it on the 4th. But wanted to know how long from then till my results are posted.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back