powerhead question

badlands25

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 gal reef, currently with 2 1050 koralias and 1 1200 koralia plus a c360 canister filter. I have a bunch of sps and some lps and softies. IF i were to upgrade would 2 koralia 8's on a wavemaker be an equivalent to 1 mp40? The koralia 8 goes up to 3200gph. which is what i believe the mp40 is. Any input would be great! Thanks
 
never used a koralia but here's a bump for you..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new