prazipro and corals question

rajkovich207

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2012
Messages
880
Reaction score
91
Location
northern suburbs of chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a 10g holding tank with 2 small clowns and a few corals including rics zoas montis and 2 acros. When I got the clowns one of them had white stringy poop and I have quite a few flatworms in there as well. I was wondering if it is ok if I treat the tank with prazipro for 5 days for the clowns and flatworms, and how the corals would do. Thank you in advance!
 
I use Prazipro to dip incoming Acros, works great and is mild. Siphon out as many flatworms as possible a couple-few times before dosing Prazipro.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new