PraziPro and Purigen ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MCDM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MCDM

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
TORONTO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about to treat my DT with PraziPro and plan on removing my Chemi Pure Elite. But does anyone know if I also have to remove the Purigen? Also, how long can I have the Chemi Pure Elite out of the tank before I can put it back in? Can I just leave it in a jug with salt water over the treatment period?

Thanks,
Morgan
 
I'd remove the Purigen. Leaving both dry/damp might be better than in water, to avoid the water becoming stagnant and anaerobic.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new