Rating - 0%
0   0   0

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What do you think about these @lion king ? Brady recommend them. Im gonna order tomorrow i think.
D

Those are good, and that's actually a good price considering shipping, Expect large losses, and you need to have a saltwater tank for keeping. If you have a sump you could fashion a place secured from the pump or heavy flow, otherwise the saltwater variety is not worth. Saltwater vs freshwater; there just is no difference in nutrition and long term success. The saltwater variety do not travel as well and are more involved in keeping. If your Petco gets the same shrimp as the Petco's around here, they are the variety that live in fresh, brackish, and salt water. They just travel and keep better in fresh water. They should be called ghost shrimp, and Petco is overpriced. I would order those to see how it went, if I didn't lose too much and had an easy place to keep them, that's not a bad deal. Keeping a fresh water feeder tank is much easier and if you can get them locally, it's a better way to go. The only people that make a big deal of comparing salt to the fresh variety of these shrimp, are people that have never predators long term.

OP
OP
monkeyCmonkeyDo

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brady mentioned adding the 250ct to his tanks and he still saw live ones... im thinking a large acclimation box or breeder net in my sump are would be best.
D

Back