Premium Regulators

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Emc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
330
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two fantastic regulators for sale. These are high quality regulators with precision metering valves. One has a solenoid and the other does not.

Both regulators can be found here. Premier Line - SuMo CO2 Regulators for Planted and Reef Aquariums

One is from Sumo's premier line and includes the bubble counter. I will sell shipped in the United States for 170.00. The cost new is 250.00.

It was running on a calcium reactor. The regulator and the solenoid valve on this unit were rock solid. I took the calcium reactor off-line and no longer have a need for it.

I also have a Sumo regulator from the premier line without the solenoid that I am willing to sell for 125.00 shipped.

Erin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new