Preventing wall damage

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alwmh4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What damage are you anticipating? My tank is a couple inches from the wall, has been there since 2008, and there is no damage on the wall. I only question how I'll paint that portion when that room gets painted again.
 
Well I just read about people having dry wall crumble over time. I don't know chemistry bt latex paint and saltwater from popping bubbles. I don't want there to be a problem down the road that I could have prevented. I'm guesding tank will be 4-6 inches from wall? This is my first big tank so I'm lost really.
 
You spiked my curiosity and I carefully examined the back side of my tank. Using a flashlight, I found nothing.....no salt splash.....nothing but smooth painted wall.







Hey, and no comment about the color.....that was my son's choice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new