pulling grimy marketing tricks right now.

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a tyson processing plant in a town near us and it smells like death as well. Lafayette though, has a Tate & Lyle which makes corn syrup and all summer long the entire town smells like dog poop from the rotten corn and random nastiness!

paintman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Comparing the stock market to a retail product is a stretch. Comparing inflation I probably makes more sense no?
“The annual inflation rate for the United States was 3.7% for the 12 months ended August, according to U.S. Labor Department data published on Sept. 13, 2023”

So inflation is around 4% and we see 20% price hikes. Good for you if your happy paying it I’m just saying it sucks and I wish the announcement was a bit more public as I had no idea it was coming or I would of bought before September 8th.
It amazes me how people can believe anything said by the rich men north of Richmond.

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a tyson processing plant in a town near us and it smells like death as well. Lafayette though, has a Tate & Lyle which makes corn syrup and all summer long the entire town smells like dog poop from the rotten corn and random nastiness!
Yes- chx cooking and processing smells horrid, even at home. I can't imagine the smell from a production facility of that size.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 139 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 113 35.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back