QT Treatments

InCodWeTrust

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2019
Messages
64
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to qt tanks and need some pointers. So I got two clownfish and some pajama cardinals and acclimated and freshwater dipped them. I didn’t detect flukes but I’m probably wrong. Is there a way to prevent ich, flukes, or parasites? I’m not really into looking for treatments as of now and just need suggestions on how to prevent unwanted parasites
 
I’m new to qt tanks and need some pointers. So I got two clownfish and some pajama cardinals and acclimated and freshwater dipped them. I didn’t detect flukes but I’m probably wrong. Is there a way to prevent ich, flukes, or parasites? I’m not really into looking for treatments as of now and just need suggestions on how to prevent unwanted parasites

Always quarantine your new fish. Observe them for a couple weeks for parasites/disease. Treat them accordingly if seen. Follow treatment recommendations to the letter.

This is the way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new