Quality zoa colonies. Skip the dinky frags

Item Price
$4-$25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Coral Your World

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Messages
1,047
Reaction score
507
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Listed prices are the highest you’ll pay, will take offers. Let’s make a deal. Can ship.

1. WWC Bob Marley ~13 polyps $10/pp

2. WWC Bob Marley ~17 polyps + rainbow Yuma SOLD

3. Blondies ~9 polyps $10/pp

4. Blondies ~13 polyps SOLD

5. Utter Chaos ~25 polyps $20/pp

6. WWC Bob Marley ~30 polyps $10/pp

7. Eagle Eye ~50 polyps $4/pp

8. Scrambled Eggs ~50 polyps $6/pp

9. Sunny D + WWC Firework Cloves ~20 polyps $7/pp

10. AOI ~ 20 polyps $20/pp

11. Gatorades + WWC Firework Cloves ~35 polyps $6/pp

12. Charmander ~ 25 polyps $25/pp

E96E6598-8DA0-43F3-85A1-5C484FEF74AA.jpeg
 
Last edited:
@StepByStepFishkeeping , I have smaller frags of some of these already. Happy to cut to order if I don’t, but my preference would be to sell these small colonies (or the existing frags) as is. Happy to work out a fair price.

Not in the practice like some of selling fresh cuts that have a less probability of success, especially post-shipping.
 
@StepByStepFishkeeping , I have smaller frags of some of these already. Happy to cut to order if I don’t, but my preference would be to sell these small colonies (or the existing frags) as is. Happy to work out a fair price.

Not in the practice like some of selling fresh cuts that have a less probability of success, especially post-shipping.
Thank you for the quick reply. Makes perfect sense. Glad you are offering them responsibly.

I’ll PM if I decide to go with some of them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new