Question about Hydor Slim Skim

  • Thread starter Thread starter EpicWin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EpicWin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
468
Reaction score
17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking at getting one of these. Information on necessary water level to run one is not available though. It says the skimmer is 17.5" tall. I would be running it in 13 inches of water. Anyone with experience with one of these know if this would even work?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new