Question regarding Facebook account?

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
29
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys/Rev,

I have a brief question regarding the contests on this site and its qualifications regarding facebook. I have noticed that on occasion, one of the steps needed to qualify is that we must go on our facebook and "LIKE" that particular company. I however do not have a facebook account but my wife does and I was wondering if I could use her account to qualify for these or MUST I create an account in my name in order to do this?

Thanks
 
I don't know the answer but I do that. I have had events in my life that have taken place that no longer allow me to to have Facebook. I was told by my lawyer to shut it down and I did. I was being harassed by a sex offender and things got crazy. And still are. As in rearrest just today. So I Just state that I liked under my wife's account. Of course I haven won but I just noted who I liked it under.
 
Yes you may use your wife's account. :)
 
You could create a facebook page and use it as a business/musician type page and dont use your real name that way the wife doesnt have a bunch of news feeds from companies she might not be interested in? Just a thought =)
 
No Facebook here either. So I just don't enter the contest.... I guess there is 3 of us left in the whole world with out one. Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new