Question

HaiFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long have you been reefing, and why did you start? Feel free to send pictures of your tank progress from when you started to now.

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
been reefing since feb 2021. would've started sooner but i wanted to make sure to do research before jumping into the hobby. i started because my GF's step father had a 125 he was starting up to which i was helping him with.

take a look at my tank thread for build progress. hasn't been updated in quite some time as i am planning on switching/upgrading to a 60G cube to help with space in our small apartment.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20 years… saw a friends tank and fell in love. First tank was in wall then a few others and like 10 I don’t have pictures of to my current display in the last picture.
IMG_4042.jpeg
IMG_8845.jpeg
IMG_3218.jpeg
IMG_4041.jpeg
IMG_3408.jpeg

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8 years here. Had freshwater most of my life but I always loved the different life forms saltwater offers all the way down to the worms that so many folks freak out over.
I currently have 4 tanks running along with a 100 gallon stock tank in the basement. I'm working on downsizing to 2 tanks but not making much progress lol. My oldest tank is in my showcase and my newest is my tank thread. There are pics of all the tanks in my tank thread if you want to take a look.
I'm the type of person that doesn't do well if I'm not occupied with something so I use the tanks to help with that.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 42 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.1%
Back